Ascorbyl palmitate is a fat-soluble derivative of ascorbic acid. Unlike the water soluble form, ascorbyl palmitate is able to enter the lipid cell membrane. Vitamin C is a potent antioxidant and free radical scavenger. It supports immune cell activity. It is essential for the formation and maintenance of collagen. Vitamin C aids in the absorption of iron and the formation of red blood cells. It maintains healthy mast cell function and supports lymphocyte formation.
- Benefits - Lymphocyte Formation
- Healthy - Mast Cell Function
- Helps Maintain - Collagen
- Normal - Immunity
- Promotes - Iron Absorption
- Supports - Red Blood Cells
each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (from 450 mg ascorbyl palmitate)190 mg
- other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1 capsule, 1-2 times daily, with meals.
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Hypoallergenic