EmulsiSorb K2/D3 liquid
EmulsiSorb K2/D3 liquid offers a combination of micellized vitamin K2 and Vitamin D3 produced in a unique emulsification process, minimizing bile dependency and enhancing bioavailability for optimal absorption.
- Helps Maintain - Respiratory Health
- Normal - Immunity
- Promotes - Calcium Balance
- Supports - Cardiovascular Health
As a dietary supplement, take 5 drops (0.16 ml) daily, with a meal, or as directed by a health professional.
Warning: Vitamin K may be contraindicated with Coumadin (Warfarin). If you are pregnant or lactating, have any health condition or are taking any medication, particularly blood thinning medication, consult your health professional before use.
- Vitamin D is derived from lanolin.
- Vitamin K2 is derived from flower extracts geraniol and farnesol.
- Glycerin is derived from palm and palm kernel oil.
- Citric acid is derived from corn dextrose fermentation.
Caution: accidental overdose of liquid vitamin D products can lead to serious adverse side effects in infants. THIS PRODUCT IS NOT INTENDED FOR INFANTS. The recommended daily dose of vitamin D for infants if 10 mcg (400 IU). This product delivers 25 mcg (1,000 IU) of vitamin D per serving.