Ester-C & Flavonoids
Ester–C®, consisting primarily of calcium ascorbate, is a natural, non–acidic water–soluble form of vitamin C that is distinguished by its unique chemical composition and biological activity.
- Benefits - Skin
- Healthy - Cells
- Normal - Immunity
- Promotes - Collagen
- Supports - Circulation
The bioflavonoids quercetin, and rutin are free radical scavengers that complement the roles of vitamin C. Quercetin helps maintain healthy mast cell function and moderates healthy leukotriene and prostaglandin metabolism. Rutin provides important support for blood vessel integrity and healthy cell function.*
- each vegetarian capsule contains:
- vitamin C (from calcium ascorbate blend) 619 mg.
- calcium (from calcium ascorbate blend) 68 mg.
- threonic acid (from calcium ascorbate blend) 7 mg.
- quercetin 50 mg.
- rutin 100 mg.
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 1-2 capsules daily, with or between meals.
Non-GMO and Vegan
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.