Muscle Cramp Tension Formula
The electrolytes magnesium, calcium and potassium are important for maintaining healthy muscle contractile function. In several trials, magnesium supported leg muscle comfort by helping to lessen occasional nighttime cramping while relieving occasional sleeplessness. The traditionally soothing botanicals lemon balm, passion flower and chamomile also help to relieve occasional muscle tension. Additionally, these herbal extracts moderate occasional stress and promote overall relaxation.
- Benefits - Muscles
- Healthy - Tension Relief
- Helps Maintain - Electrolytes
- Positive - Energy
- Promotes - Relaxation
- Supports - Stress
Two vegetarian capsules contain:
- calcium (as calcium citrate) 50 mg.
- magnesium (as magnesium citrate and 33% as magnesium glycinate) 150 mg.
- potassium (as potassium citrate) 50 mg.
- passion flower 100 mg (passiflora incarnata l.) extract (aerial parts)
- lemon balm (melissa officinalis) extract (leaf) 50 mg.
- chamomile (matricaria recutita) extract (flower) 50 mg.
- other ingredients: ascorbyl palmitate, vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water)
- 2–4 capsules daily, in divided doses, with or between meals.