Triphala, or "three fruits," is India's famous combination of Amla, Belleric Myrobalan and Chebulic Myrobalan. When these three fruits are combined, legendary digestive support is born!
- Benefits - Bloating
- Healthy - Digestion
- Helps Maintain - Metabolism
- Normal - Membrane Lining Function
- Positive - Antioxidants
- Promotes - Normal Bowel Movement
- Supports - Detoxification
Triphala's three fruits include numerous health promoting compounds including gallic acid, chebulagic acid, and chebulinic acid which promote normal, stress-free bowel movements without dependency.
In addition, Triphala's tissue-specific antioxidants play an important role in digestive wellness.
To support your body's own ability to cleanse the intestinal wall and allow normal digestion, try Triphala, the three fruits of India! Safe for long-term use.*
- One of the most famous formulas of the Indian medical system for supporting normal function of the lower digestive system
- Supports normal detoxification of the intestinal tract and normal bowel movements
- Used traditionally for occasional bloating, sluggish digestion, and food sensitivities
Take 1 caplet per day before food
Gluten Free | Magnesium Stearate Free | Synthetic Additive Free | Certified USDA Organic
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.