- Benefits - Gene Expression
- Healthy - Inflammatory Response
- Helps Maintain - Enzymatic Reactions
- Normal - Appetite
- Positive - Immune Response
- Promotes - DNA Synthesis
- Supports - Growth
Zinc is one of the most common trace elements in the human body.†*
Zinc is considered an essential nutrient with antioxidant properties.†*
Zinc supports healthy immune response by stimulating certain immune cells and reducing oxidative stress.†*
Zinc supports over 300 enzymes that aid in metabolism, digestion, nerve function and many other processes.
Emerald Labs is 100% committed to making products that are of the highest quality. We have made all our formulas using ONLY “ACTIVE” ingredients therefore, there are NO fillers, NO binders, NO lubricants, NO flow agents, and NO disintegrants. You can take Emerald Labs products knowing that you are only getting “active”, bioavailable nutrients.
* These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent disease. † References: 1. J Physiol Sci. 2017;67(2):283–301. [PubMed] [Google Scholar] 2. Biochemistry. 2014 Feb 18;53(6):957-78. doi: 10.1021/bi4016617. Epub 2014 Feb 7. 3. J Physiol Sci. 2018; 68(1): 19–31. 4. Am J Clin Nutr. 1998 Aug;68(2 Suppl):447S-463S. doi: 10.1093/ajcn/68.2.447S. ∆Albion® and TRAACS® are registered trademarks of Albion Laboratories, Inc. U. S. Patent 7,838,042 is licensed by Albion Laboratories, Inc.